Gmail is by far the easiest and the fastest web based email service yet. An essential part of using a webmail service is log in and out of your email account. To log in to Gmail account, follow the steps:
- Go to www.Gmail.com, you can find the sign in box on the page.
- Enter your username and password, optionally you can choose stay signed in box and sign in to your account.
- You can also sign in to multiple accounts by using other multiple browsers such as, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
- Master account helps you to forward all emails from other accounts hence reducing the need to open all the email accounts you have at the same time.
- IE Tab is another method to use your account.
There may be some login issues for the users to login to the Gmail account. Issue may occur with the reasons like, forgot password, account recovery, if the account is locked.
- If you enter a wrong username or password, error will be shown and you will need to retrieve the Gmail account.
- You must make sure that you have entered correct username and password to avoid errors and to get in to your Gmail account properly.
- If you have trouble in sign in, you can click on the link cant access your account and it will show you the next step, how to get in to your Gmail account.
- Click on “Can’t access your account?”, if you want to retrieve your Gmail’s built in username or password. This will move to a next step.
- Select the appropriate radio button, if you have forgotten your password.
- Select “I don’t know my password”, then enter your Gmail username or any other email address that you had mentioned at the time of registering or later associated with your Gmail account.
For “I don’t know my username”, enter the alternate email address associated with your account and the captcha characters. On submit Gmail will show you this message and send your username to your alternate email account.